Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook reflection

How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year.
Our teachers are helping us by using our class sites to share, create and teach us.
Our teachers also use other sites to help us like Maths Whizz, study ladder and much more.
I have learnt to do khan academy, maths whizz and a lot of other stuffs. Its good to learn things independently, Make the discovery yourself and never forget it.
I have learnt how to use strategies to help me in maths, reading and writing. The strategies have helped to use my netbook as well. I have helped a friend by helping his to use his netbook and helped them in maths and in reading. I have grown my key competencies by using my netbook to think, relate to others, manage my self and participate in school activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.