Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

3 Days Long

On Friday After school around 6:00 PM my friend invited me to come over and play games. I went over and played until around 12:00 PM. We played Black Ops 1 and ate Nachos. When I got back home I looked in the Microwave, and found 2 boxes of pizza. YAY!! I was so hungry. When I got home everyone was asleep I climbed through one of the open windows.

The next day I put out the Ps3 and started playing Black Ops 2. I was trying to unlock the Golden Camo for my Dsr 50. I realize that not many people play Black Ops 2, a lot play Black Ops 1 or Call Of Duty Ghost. In the afternoon It was so boring at was hot as well.

On Sunday it was really boring. All I did was go church then go to my Nanas house and play on his Xbox. I played Hitman 1 and Hitman 2. Then we played guitar and rode on the bikes. We also ate heaps and heaps of chips and junk.

On Monday (Teachers only day) I played on the Ps3 again I played for like 9 Hours. All I did was play and wait for my mum to bring some food for my brothers and I. My mum brang us fish ‘n’ chips in the morning and in the afternoon. In the afternoon about 12:00 My dad and I fixed the lawn mower and mowed the lawn. We had to replace the bolt on the handle, so I could push it around. My neighbours also came to help us. One of our neighbours wanted to borrow the Lawn Mower but, NEK MINNIT, we finished the petrol. My Neighbours came over to my house and we played on the Ps3 (the kids of course). Afterwards we all went home and thats what we called a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.