Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Dogs at the beach!!








The dogs are playing at the beach. I can smell the salty sea. I can see the ocean, the seagulls and the shops.

I am thinking that the dogs are playing and having fun because I have seen them barking with joy and they are also jumping and prancing around. Seeing  the hot sand and feel it burning my paws is like living in lava.

I smell the fish ‘n’ chips in the air. I can see the shallow blue sea. I can hear the cars and the people rumbling.

I can see people getting a tan. The taste of rubbery tennis ball in my mouth makes me feel like chewing straight through the ball. I feel the cold shivering water and I can feel the waves splashing against me.

Walking home was exhausting and tiring. While I was walking home I can smell the air coming out of the mufflers.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nathaniel,
    I enjoyed reading your work on dogs at the beach and all the senses at work. Smell, taste, touch, hearing, sight. Plus, you included a lot of different feelings in it too.
    Great work.
    Tsana (Karl & Robin's mum)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.