Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My wish for the holidays

In the holiday I wish I could go to Australia and hang out with my cousins and old friends.I had some fun on my holiday in NZ but I wish it could've went better. The most exciting thing I did in the holidays was my first pre season game against the champs Marist. We didn't win but we had a lot of fun and did well in our team strengths.When I walked onto that field I felt the strength and adrenalin zap through my bones and every vein in me,It was like wild horses running around in my blood.But to kick start off my Holiday was playing on my PS3. I stayed on Facebook and did a lot of training. I wished that instead of all this I could go to dream-world and movie world and every single theme park in the gold coast. Finally to end my holiday was my rugby game against Marist. I want to go on a splendid holiday in Hawaii next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.