Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

All about me!!

Malo lelei. My name is Nathaniel Sua . I am 12 years old and I come from Samoa . I am half Tongan and half Samoan. I am interested in sports. Rugby is my favourite sport and Softball is my second favourite sport. I am the oldest in my family of four siblings.

My school goals are to do well enough in school to get a scholarship to attend a private school and get a degree in a sports background.

I am interested in fights and war history.
My favourite gun is a Mp44 and my favourite tank is the M18 Hellcat.
The Grenade launcher and the Rocket launcher are my favourite explosive guns. My favourite Sniper is a 50.cal.

The big dream I have is to become a great rugby player and also a MMA fighter.
I also enjoy army history and looking at planes and vehicles that were in World War 2 and
other wars in the past. I like to follow hobbies about rugby and MMA which is a type of fighting company. MMA 
stand s for mixed martial arts Fighters from all over the world fight for money or for a world heavyweight belt. It's like boxing and wrestling mixed together.

My favourite singer is 2Pac because I really like the way he tells us about his life in his songs. My favourite song is Changes. 2pac was born in June 1971 and died September 1996. 
In 2011 a hologram concert was held with 2pac,Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.